acktor's theatre

acktor's theatre
SET YOUR CLOCK TO SEE THE CHANGING TIME OF THEATRE

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THE REVENUE STAMP

THE REVENUE STAMP by Amrita Pritam
Abhinay Banker & Megha Vyas
Director: Bhaumik Trivedi
Direction: Bhaumik Trivedi
Adaptation: Abhinay Banker
Cast: Megha Vyas, Abhinay Banker, Druma Mehta, Ekta Bhagwat & Dhrunad Kamle

Set Design: Shailesh Prajapati
Music Composed by: Nisarg Trivedi
Musicians: Shashank Acharya, Jigar Shah, Kedar Upadhyay, Bhargav Purohit, Nitish Parekh.
Lighting Design: Dhrunad Kamle
Production Manager: Chirag Vyas
Production Team: Dilip Bharvad, Dhruvang Trivedi, Darshan Thaker, Chetan Padhiyar.


Dhrunad Kamle & Ekta Bhagwat


An autobiographical narrative of famous and much honored writer and poet Amrita Pritam.
In a brief prologue to "The Revenue Stamp," Amrita Pritam shot back, "Whatever happened in my life happened between the layers of thought that found their way into novels and poems. What was left? Still, I thought I might write a few lines -- something to complete the account book of my life and at the end, seal it with this revenue stamp as it were. Or am I with this revenue stamp setting a seal to my novels and poems ... my entire, literary work ... I wonder."




Acktor’s Theatre, Ahmedabad.
+91 9898653593

Email: acktorstheatre@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This one was my first exposure to the Nru Gang..and I must say I was zapped!!

    Must be repeated..

    If Gulzar gets to play again..why not Amrita??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mayur,
    Will sure come up with Amrita ji.....

    ReplyDelete